Your Privacy Rights at AnyFans
AnyFans respects your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. AnyFans does not sell your data, including a “sale” as defined in Nevada and California.
To help protect the security of your personal data, you must sign in to your account and your identity will be verified.
There may be situations where we cannot grant your privacy request. By way of example, if you ask us to delete your transaction data and AnyFans is legally obligated to keep a record of that transaction to comply with law, we are not permitted to delete it. We may also decline to grant a request where doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes, such as when you request deletion of an account that is being investigated for security concerns. Other reasons your privacy request may be denied are if it jeopardizes the privacy of others, is frivolous or vexatious, or would be extremely impractical.
What kinds of information does AnyFans collect?
To provide the Service, we must process information about you. The personal data AnyFans collects depends on how you interact with AnyFans.
When you create an AnyFans ID, connect to our Service, contact us (including by social media), or otherwise interact with AnyFans, we may collect a variety of information as described below. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting the AnyFans Settings.
Things you and others do and provide.
Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features we provide, such as our camera, so we can do things like suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, accounts, hashtags and AnyFans groups, and pages you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Service, such as people you communicate with the most or groups you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things like helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Service, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Service. We also collect information about how you use features.
Information about transactions made on our Service. If you use our Service for purchases or other financial transactions, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Service. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Service, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Service on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use our Service on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to our Service associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things like help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings. Our Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
- Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from our systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, and to authenticate and verify your transactions.
- Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and Services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We also uses these cookies to remember choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
Information from partners.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us information through various tools. These partners provide information about your activities off of our Service—including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and how you use their services—whether or not you have an account or are logged into our Service. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
How do we use this information?
AnyFans uses your personal data only when we have a legal basis to do so. AnyFans collects personal data necessary to power our services, which may include personal data collected to improve our offerings, for internal purposes such as auditing or data analysis, or for troubleshooting, to communicate with you, to protect individuals, employees and AnyFans and for loss prevention, and to prevent fraud, or to comply with applicable law, such as reporting obligations or to comply with a lawful governmental request. We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the Service as described in our Terms as follows:
Deliver, personalize and improve our Service.
We use the information we have to deliver our Service, including to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you (such as groups or events you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off our Service. To create personalized Service that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with our Service; and the people, places, or things you're connected to and interested in on and off our Service.
Location-related information: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve our Service, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others' use of our Service (such as check-ins or events you attend).
Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Service, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
We use the information we have (including your activity off our Service, such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services. Learn how we share information with these partners.
Promote safety, integrity and security.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Service, and promote safety and security on and off of the Service. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies, or to detect when someone needs help.
Communication with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Service, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Research and innovation.
We use the information we have (including from research partners we collaborate with) to conduct and support research and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
How is this information shared?
AnyFans may share personal data with its affiliated companies, service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, developers, and publishers, or others at your direction. AnyFans does not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
- Sharing on AnyFans Service
- People and accounts with whom you share and communicate
- When you share and communicate using our Service, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people. Your network can also see actions you have taken on our Service, including engagement with ads and sponsored content. We also let other accounts see who has viewed their AnyFans page or posts.
- Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Service, including if they don't have an account. This includes your AnyFans username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on AnyFans; and content you share on an AnyFans Page, public account or any other public forum. You, other people using AnyFans, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Service, in search results, or through tools and APIs.
- Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our Service.
- Content others share or reshare about you.
You should consider with whom you choose to share, because people who can see your activity on our Service can choose to share it with others on and off our Service, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Service, in person or in virtual reality experiences. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use our Service to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a Story, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our Service, you can report the content to us via e-mail at Support@AnyFans.com.
Information about your active status or presence on our Service.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Service, including whether you are currently active on AnyFans, or when you last used our Service.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Service.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our Service, they can receive information about what you post or share. When you download or use such third-party services, they can access your public profile on AnyFans, and any information that you share with them. Apps and websites you use may receive your list of AnyFans friends if you choose to share it with them. But apps and websites you use will not be able to receive any other information about your AnyFans friends from you, or information about any of your followers (although your friends and followers may, of course, choose to share this information themselves). Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
Devices and operating systems providing native versions of AnyFans (i.e., where we have not developed our own first-party apps) will have access to all information you choose to share with them, including information your friends share with you, so they can provide our core functionality to you.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Service or who use our Service to grow their businesses. We don't sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties with whom we share information:
Partners who use our analytics services.
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with their posts, listings, AnyFans Pages, videos and other content on and off the Service. For example, information is shared about the number of people or accounts who viewed, reacted to, or commented on posts, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that helps them understand interactions with their account or AnyFans Page.
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers to help them better understand their audience. We also confirm which ads led you to make a purchase or take an action with an advertiser.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in our Service.
When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a seller in our Service, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Service are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more in your AnyFans Settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Service, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Service, you can deactivate your account instead. To delete your account at any time, please visit the AnyFans Settings.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards and to help keep your personal data secure.
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Service, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Service), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Service.
- Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made on our Service) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
Children and Personal Data
Our Service is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. We will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under sixteen (16) years of age, please do not attempt to use our Service or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of sixteen (16), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe a person who is underage has signed up for an AnyFans account, please contact us via e-mail at support@AnyFans.com.
For AnyFans Customers who reside outside of the United States of America
To bring you our Services, we operate globally. Where the laws of your country allow you to do so, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your data in the United States and any other country where we operate. In some of the countries to which we transfer personal data, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those of your country. We do not sell your personal data as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
In cases where your data is transferred outside of your country of residence, we take steps to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect such data. If you are based in the EU/EEA, such safeguards may include a data transfer agreement with the data recipient based on standard contractual clauses or such other mechanism as is approved by the European Commission for transfers of personal data to third countries.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83- 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address:
555 Beachcomber Blvd., Unit B15
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you. AnyFans will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under applicable law.
California residents may reach out to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs which may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
How will we notify you of changes to this Policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised Policy before you choose to continue using our Service.
How to contact us with questions
You can learn more about how privacy works on AnyFans. If you have questions about this Policy, you can contact us via e-mail at Support@AnyFAns.com or by mail at:
555 Beachcomber Blvd., Unit B15
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
AnyFans takes your privacy questions seriously. Our staff will review your inquiry to determine how best to respond to your question or concern. In most cases, all substantive contacts receive a response within seven days. In other cases, we may require additional information or let you know that we need more time to respond.
Where your complaint indicates an improvement could be made in our handling of privacy issues, we will take steps to make such an update at the next reasonable opportunity. In the event that a privacy issue has resulted in a negative impact on you or another person, we will take steps to address that with you or that other person.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer your complaint to the applicable regulator. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
Date of Last Revision: February 2022